The final project of the Halloween Challenge is pumpkin balloons. I found these pumpkin carving templates on Martha Stewart Halloween templates. What makes this last project simple is that they are made out of latex balloons. I took the empty balloons to the local florist shop and they filled them with helium for 25 cents each. I then cut out the templates to make a stencil. I took a Sharpie marker and filled in the pattern on the balloon. The leftover parts of the stencil were glued to the opposite side of the balloon although this is really optional.
This project took a total of 30 minutes and most of that time was taking the balloons to the florist to get them filled with helium.
Happy Halloween everyone and thanks for following along.