Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 34

Card Front and
Vellum envelope with liner

My birthday was last week so I needed to design some Thank You cards to send out to those special people that sent me stuff. I decided to do a simple die-cut/cutout of the word "Thanks" and to adhere it to a Duplex flat. The size of the card is a standard business size and the envelope is a vellum business sized envelope.

I also wanted to make the card a little special by using a half envelope liner so that the card will show through the back of the envelope. When using a flat card and a vellum envelope, it is important to hide the writing on the card and the half liner makes this very easy to do.

Back back and
Stuffed envelope ready for mailing

This was a really quick card and I will easily make extras so I can have them on hand. I am very happy with the way this card and envelope turned out.

No comments: