Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Japan Journal





While I was away, someone asked me about the travel journal that I made before going on my last trip to Japan. I had intended on filling it up while I was there but, of course, that didn't happen. I have all of the pages designed--all I have to do is execute them.



Most of the pages will feature Japanese arts and crafts. Similarly, many of the pages will feature backgrounds that show paper samples from my trip. This is the first in the series of my Japan Journal. It features materials that I purchased at Tokyu Hands.



If any knows the title of the characters that are featured in the stickers (or the artist) I would definitely appreciate it if you could let me know. I know it is a popular character, possibly from children's books. For some reason, they just make me smile. I would definitely like to get more of these stickers. Any help locating the name of the characters or the artist would be great.

1 comment:

miss b said...

the character is 'Miffy'.