Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You Ain't Been Blue . . . No, No, No.

Today, I am sending out a little bit of my soul in the mail. I have mixed blessings today because I am finally sending out my Gocco Postcards for the postcard swap. After obsessing about the project for a little while now, I am going to miss this project. Of course, there is the anxiety (shared by several people I have found out) associated with a project like this but I am happy to say that I am glad to be able to move on.

I am designing my holiday cards right now and this will be the first year that I will offer Gocco cards. I have several people that have already ordered cards that I have designed but now I will be opening up to a different clientele by offering screen printed cards. I am afraid that this will totally send me over the top this year. Last year, I sold over 300 cards (which included several multiples).

I already have orders for 175 cards (including 3 orders of 25, and 2 orders 35). This does not even include the cards that I have to send out myself. I am hoping that I can speed up the process by selling Gocco printed cards because they are so much easier to mass produce but we will see what happens.

I can’t believe that it is almost October and I am already behind for the holiday season and I need to start designing Valentine’s Day cards in November! YIKES.

No comments: