Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Crayola Nature Escapes Coloring Book



I wanted to consolidate the pages from this coloring book that I have already completed so I can refer to them at a later point. If you are following along with this 2018 resolution, this is a great place to start. I started coloring this book on the Coloring Across America Tour. 

I will primarily be using my Copic Markers for this book since it is my medium of choice. I promised to evaluate the book with Prismacolor colored pencils and with Caran d'Ache water resistant wax crayons.


As a reminder, the turtle above was created using the Crayola Super Tips markers. For an extended explanation of this page, visit here.


The bees above were colored with Crayola colored pencils. For a detailed explanation of this page, please visit here.

Finally, the flamingo page was colored with crayons. For a detailed explanation of this page, please visit here.

To easily access this series of pages, you can click on the label CraoylaNatureEscapes. One of my goals of 2018 is to color all of the pages in this book.

No comments: