Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 16

Side One
This week's card isn't really a card. Finally, the candle holders that I designed for a Mexican food restaurant here in NYC finally made it to the tables. I had designed these several months ago based on a greeting card that I had made for the Opening Night party for one of the shows at the theater.

So really it should count as a card for the weekly Monday series.

Side Two
I am really happy with the way they turned out. The only aspect that I am disappointed in is the fact that they were shipped to Mexico to be manufactured. I would have liked for them to have been made in the United States but since I only in charge of the design rather than the manufacturing I have to go with the flow.

There is a glass cylinder which holds a battery operated tea light so the design is very practical as well.

No comments: