Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 15


Card Front

This week's card is something that I have been working on for quite a long while. I never get tired of making Valentine's cards. The problem with this card is that it is so time intensive. I know that it looks like a simple card but getting everything to line up has caused some issues.

I love the size of the card. The heart is punched through on the front side of the card to make the peep hole. The punched heart on the inside is punched from watercolor painted cold pressed paper.

The card itself is from Fabriano and is laser jet friendly. The problem that I am having is getting the sentiments centered on the interior of the card because the card does not feed through the same way each time. I think that I might Gocco print the sentiment and see how it the paper holds paint although I do like the simple black lines.


Card Interior

No comments: