Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to 2011



While I know that I haven't been blogging much since September, I have been busy with the holiday season and travel. I was also trying to recover from the latest in a string of burglaries where both of my new cameras were stolen. Santa said that I was a good boy this year so he brought me another camera for Christmas.

After reading one of the blogs that I frequent, I found this crafting challenge. A theme is announced each week and you post your response to the challenge on their Flickr account. Fifty-two projects for 2011. I figured that this could be a catalyst to keep me blogging each week. For at least one entry, I can share with you my design for the weekly challenge.

I hope that you and yours are well in this new year and hope that the holidays weren't too stressful. Here's wishing you a prosperous and crafting New Year.

2 comments:

luluvision said...

woohoo! I joined it too!

Happy New Year Russ! I hope 2011 will be sans burglaries! :-)

Dr. Russ said...

Lisa,
I joined because I read about it on your blog.

Happy New Year to you too. Here's to a great crafting year and Iron Craft Challenge (I keep on wanting to call it a competition--even though it really isn't).