Friday, January 14, 2011

Paper Fridays--Rhonda Miller Marbled Paper



I am revisiting an old feature of previous years--Paper Fridays. Today, I am featuring more of the artistry of paper marbler extraordinaire--Rhonda Miller. I have gushed in previous posts about Rhonda's papers and I recently received another batch of her papers (in all fairness to Rhonda, I purchase all of the papers that are shown here. In other words, I am not on her payroll).

Truth be told, I have to prevent myself from visiting Rhonda's etsy store because I feel that I have to leave some paper for others to buy. I will be using Rhonda's papers this weekend for some journals that boxes that I will be listing on my etsy store. I am sorry to say but I have to release Rhonda's papers to the world and hope that others will enjoy it as much as I do.

Of the papers above, the orange and purple samples are my favorites. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Grandma - Bear said...

I like the undertones of the pale yellow one. It would elgant on some Oriental theme cards