Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day One



I don't know why people don't travel by train more often. I understand about the time needed but look at all of this space.


There is even a foot rest.


There even is a leg rest and your seat almost reclines to a horizontal position. 


Today's coloring assignment came from this book that I got from Amazon. It has a variety of image styles. I chose a simple design because I didn't know what to expect on the train and how I would be received. I chose colored pencils because that was the easiest option especially with the rocking motion of the train. A couple of people asked me about what I was doing but no one wanted to join in. The train had delays so people weren't in the best of moods.


Day One completed. Now overnight in Chicago and on to Seattle.

No comments: