Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 24

Front of postcard

Back of postcard











This week's card is a variation of a card that I presented earlier. Rather than a folded card, I decided to print it in black and navy blue on the front and white on the back in a postcard format. The front images are the same as the ones presented here. The duplex card stock used for this postcard is the chartreuse/blue combination.

On the reverse, I decided to add the postcard lines and stamp area so that people who use the card know where to write. More importantly, it was for the Post Office to know where to look in order to process the postcard. I wanted the lines and instructions to be there but I didn't want them to be intrusive. I think that the white on the blue works well and will blend into the background when filled in.

I have always been a fan of postcards and I give these to my friends to use when they visit NYC and want to send something home to friends/family.

No comments: