Monday, November 13, 2017

Conundrum 



I am a little bit an at impasse. I will be participating in several swaps dealing with Christmas/Holiday cards. The cards that I plan on sending out would normally cost 49 cents to mail (which includes a surprise inside the envelope for the recipient). I want to add the wax seal on the envelope as a special touch. But it I do that, it increases the cost of the mailing to 70 cents. To make the mailing more special, I plan on using Forever holiday postage stamps. If I used the wax seals, I will have to wait for the special order of additional postage stamps to arrive and will have to use multiple stamps to obtain the postage needed. So the question is:

(1) do I not use the wax seal and send out with a regular Christmas postage stamp; or

(2) do I use the wax seal and use non-holiday postage stamps; or

(3) do I wait for the additional postage stamps to arrive, and use the wax seal and multiple holiday postage stamps?


No comments: