Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 43

Front of Card

This week's card is a variation on the folded greeting. Previously, I showed how to make a folded greeting in which both words of the greeting appeared on the front of the card. This card is the same concept but the first word (Happy) appears on the front side and the second word (Birthday) appears on the inside front flap. The words are folded on the front edge of the card so I called this new series--Edge Cards.

Inside Left of open Card
I still have some logistics to work out but I like the concept. I want to see how it looks with a different font and a different greeting. The major problem that I have is that the word birthday is a little difficult to read with this particular font. I want to see how it looks with a different font.

No comments: