Thursday, August 29, 2013

From My Stash

Marbled Paper samples from Rhonda Miller

I am getting ready for the swing into the holidays. With our show closing this weekend, I will start having my evenings available again. One of the holiday items that continues to do well are my storage boxes. These boxes are make to hold photographs that are 4 by 6 or other smaller items. They sit easily on a desk or dresser to hold keys or coins at the end of the day and are great gifts for men or women. The boxes feature a solid color bottom and a top that is covered with handmade marbled paper. I made one for a previous Iron Craft Challenge here.

When I make these boxes, I start with my stash of paper from Rhonda Miller who I have featured here before. I usually go through my stash of paper for the box top and then find corresponding paper for the box bottom.

So today, I decided to share with you some of the papers in my stash in preparation for making boxes.


No comments: