Friday, May 17, 2013

On My Bookshelf


Today's book really was just pulled off the shelf. I have been so busy getting the materials ready for the Bar Mitzvah prayer books that I simply pulled something off the shelf and dumped it into my messenger bag. I didn't even look at the title until now.

This was a book in response to my lack of holiday paper crafting. I usually don't decorate or design for the holidays other than for Christmas. This was one of those books that was recommended to my by the Amazon.com bot when it realized that I had bought every other paper cutting book on their site.

This is done in the German style of paper cutting and uses those motifs quite readily. I purchased the book in hopes of designing some more of my own Halloween styled cuttings. It is a good reference point but in reality it is only a reading book rather than a craft book.

Full Disclose: Neither Amazon.com nor the author have provided any compensation for this review. This book was purchased online without a personal perusal before purchase.

No comments: