Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, so sad . . .

Well, tonight is my last night of class for Bookbinding II. I will be finishing my two books--leather spine sewn on tapes and leather spine sewn on cords. All I have left to do is paste up the decorative paper and endsheets. I will post pictures of the finished books when they are dry.

I had been scheduled to take another class based on paper engineering that is scheduled to start on Monday, June 29th but it might be dropped due to underenrollment. The economy is hitting everywhere--especially the non-profits.

The museums in NYC are laying off people by the droves.

Well, at least tonight, we will eat well at The Center for Book Arts. As part of the last class celebration we have having a pot luck dinner.

But, I am still a little sad.

No comments: