Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Iron Craft 2014 Challenge #4--Rose Card (Project 8)


Iron Craft Challenge #4 was dedicated to hearts or flowers. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was developing a series of paper cut cards called "Garden Party." They were developed for a friend's mother who enjoys handmade stationery. I shared the above card with that post. 

Below are two more in the series. The black card was designed as a blank card for her to send out as she needed.


The red card below was designed for her to receive as a birthday card. I included a blank card for her personal use.


I will share the remaining cards in a future post. There will be ten different cards in the series.

2 comments:

kat said...

Oh my, the black card is really gorgeous.

luluvision said...

Stunning work Russ! They are all beautiful! Great job!