Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Iron Craft 2016 Challenge #7--Refurbished Journal

Front Cover
For this Challenge, I decided to refurbish a journal that was falling apart. Last week, I showed the week long process. For today, I wanted to show the final results. The theme was dots so I decided to use decorative paper from India for the front and back covers. For the interior end sheets I used some hand marbled paper with a stone pattern.

End Sheets
The week long posts are linked below:

Post One
Post Two
Post Three
Post Four
Post Five


Ros said...

That was fascinating. Thank you for sharing the whole process.

Dr. Russ said...

Thanks Ros. Sometimes I forget that people might actually be interested in the process. The hardest part is remembering to take pictures. I usually get so excited during the process that all I want to do is the work.