Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Iron Craft 2015 Challenge #10--E is for . . .


Another letter challenge. This challenge was dedicated to the letter E. So E is for...envelopes. I have done this project before and I decided to revisit it as I need to use my stash of recovered Abercrombie & Fitch catalogs.

Someone posted on Craigslist that they were selling old A&F catalogs. After failing to find a buyer, the owner offered them to a good home as long as they would be recycled, reused or repurposed. I convinced the owner that I would put them to good use.

These are business sized envelopes. I am constantly amazed at the images used in these catalogs. These envelopes have been very popular with my friends. I usually send them in glassine outer envelopes so the recipient can reuse the actual envelope.


1 comment:

kat said...

What a great idea making the envelope a little gift.