Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Project #21--Mother's Day Ticket Holder


For this week, I wanted to share with you a project that I did for a friend of mine. My friend's mother (Joyce) was in NYC for the Mother's Day weekend and I had arranged to get a pair of tickets for Joyce and her husband to see the Broadway show that is in my theater.

The tickets were being held at the Box Office in Joyce's name so I wanted to do something special when she picked them up. Normally, the tickets are placed in an window envelope so that the name appears in the window area. I decided to make a card that would fit into the window envelope. I also needed to design the card so that the name would appear at the bottom of the card.

The Love card is a variation of the cast  Love Note cards that I handed out for Opening Night. The second option was the Happy Mother's Day card that appears above.


My friend chose the Mother's Day card and Joyce was very pleased and surprised when she picked up her tickets to see the show.

No comments: