Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day Sixteen



Today’s coloring assignment comes from the same book as yesterday’s assignment but I wanted to use markers to see how well they would perform. I was concerned that the porous nature of the paper would cause the ink to feather or bleed. Because of the rag content of the paper, it becomes very absorbant and receives a lot of ink. The colors are very vibrant though. The inks do bleed to the reverse side so I would definitely use a coloring page below the page you are coloring.

For this geometric pattern, I chose three different colors for each tree. One color was used for each row and after the third row was completed, the sequence was repeated until the tree was done.


I was very pleased with the way this page turned out. This is the last coloring page from San Antonio.  The next city is Houston where I will spend several days with family.

No comments: