Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year's Resolution #3 & #4




My third New Year's resolution is to keep my Etsy store open and stocked. I want to average 10 items available for sale every week. Right now, I have only been using my Etsy store for custom orders and credit card payments. This year, I will change that. I guess what has been hindering me from selling on etsy is the fear of putting myself out there for every to see. People who see my products seem to like them but dealing with complete strangers buying your work online is a little bit daunting.


My fourth New Year's resolution is to keep better records for my online and greeting card business. Every year around tax time, I am stumbling alone looking for receipts, and checks, and invoices, etc. for my business. Being the procrastinator that I am, I usually start dealing with all of this in December. My resolution this year is to stay on top of it all and enter everything on a monthly basis.

No comments: