Saturday, June 13, 2020

Welcome to The Studio



Welcome back to my new project. On Sunday, June 14th I will be launching my new IG Live series called The Studio. It will air at 2 PM Eastern. It will be a live show and Q and A series where you can ask me about crafting, supplies, techniques, products, postcards and postage stamps. 

This blog will be a support system to offer a chance to view the products presented each week on The Studio. Also, there will be products mentioned during the other series that I co-host with Alison on Weeknights at 10 PM Eastern. You can following me (@russromano) to watch either show.

The products shown here will have links to corresponding products on Amazon should you want to order them for yourself.


Full disclosure: I am an Amazon Affiliate and will receive compensation if you order the products shown through the links here. My affiliation status does not affect my review of these products. The opinions stated here and through either of the modes of presentation listed above are my own and are not representative of Amazon or IG.

No comments: